The butt stops here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The butt stops here

Here is a pair of rust free "C" cabs waiting for new homes one is a 59 and the other is a 51

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Hey Bob,
    I know you like to sell more complete parts and I am not asking you to break down a door into parts when you have a complete set up, but it is worth asking, do you have a complete drivers side C-cab window including the SS vent window divider moulding?
    I could also use an unbroken passenger glass only. I think the glass is the same left and right.

I can find glass online for a reasonable $75, but the shipping is $50-75. Yikes.

If you dont have it, does ANYONE else have any, especially the divider SS trim?????? Glass is available....its only money right.

Comment

Bob,
      PM sent.
      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by kmac530 View Post
        Hey Bob,
        I know you like to sell more complete parts and I am not asking you to break down a door into parts when you have a complete set up, but it is worth asking, do you have a complete drivers side C-cab window including the SS vent window divider moulding?
        I could also use an unbroken passenger glass only. I think the glass is the same left and right.

I can find glass online for a reasonable $75, but the shipping is $50-75. Yikes.

If you dont have it, does ANYONE else have any, especially the divider SS trim?????? Glass is available....its only money right.
        Kelly I just last week sold a pair of nice stainless dividers and shipped them to Long Beach, might have some glass but shipping glass is a crap shoot...Bob
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Originally posted by kmac530 View Post
          Hey Bob,

My local glass co. cut all four side glass pieces for me, using my old as templates for $100.
          you should be able to get that done and avoid shipping entirely.
          Bish
          sigpic"Somewhere West of Newport Center"
          1956 2E12 O/D SOLD!
          1959 4E2 4spd, TT
          1963 8E28 GSA order
          1963 8E5 SOLD!
          1963 Lark Daytona Wagonaire 289,O/D, TT

Comment

I am sure, being flat that there are people who could cut it. It just does not do much good with out the bottom mount slider and the divider. Well it could be used without the divider, but not the lifting guide piece.

I was hoping if he had it all i would ride or drive up and meet him, visit for a bit, see his cool stuff and pick up the stuff I need. But oh well. Day late and a dollar short.
            Last edited by kmac530; 01-09-2012, 04:14 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Kelly I said I sold the dividers not the bottom slide supports.
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

The butt stops here, too

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
                Here is a pair of rust free "C" cabs waiting for new homes one is a 59 and the other is a 51

Bob,

If I could figure out a way to get that 59 cab to Florida without it costing an arm and a leg and two kidneys, I'd love to have it. Are you coming this way anytime, soon? Bo
                Bo

Comment

Bo, I have nothing planned until July in South Bend , but then I would be taking the motor home with a car on the trailer, I could always plan a quick trip if I sold enough large items to make it worth while, by the way what ever happened with the guy looking for Avanti rear 1/4 windows? I send you an e-mail that I have them but never heard back...Bob
                  Candbstudebakers
                  Castro Valley,
                  California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
                    Kelly I said I sold the dividers not the bottom slide supports.
                    Cool Bob, I want the window slider rail thingamajiggy. PM sending

Comment

Hey, Bob. Good to hear you are going to SB in July. I'm going to drive there, too, if it kills me
                      Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Dave , Ya we will be there dogs and all. just not sure what car I might have on the trailer.
                        Candbstudebakers
                        Castro Valley,
                        California

Comment

Hey Bo, email sent.. I've got a cab that needs to be put to use.

Comment

Kelly-
                            I have a good driver's side C-cab window complete with the divider and support. I have the complete pass side, too, but the window is broken, though still intact -- could be used as a pattern. Or I could break out the glass and just send the L-shaped divider and support. Either way, shipping would be expensive. Lemme know if interested.

Skip
                            Skip Lackie

Comment

Working...
                            X