SB forgotten stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB forgotten stuff

I left Thursday night after the swap ended for the day to head home.I had mentioned that Thursday was my last day there and that any stuff left by folks who had been visiting would be against the fence. I placed 2 lawn chairs and a bag with a Lark gauge cluster in it against the fence,figuring the owners would pick it up later or Friday.I got several calls Thursday night from Max,chief of the swap area,that I had left items behind.If your missing a lawn chair,a Lark gauge set or a body shim kit(new with price tag still on it)contact Max Gretencord@jaswell@comcast.net
    He has your stuff.
    Upon arriving home it appears that 5 bottles of Yuengling Black and Tan were forgotten in my cooler They will not be returned
    Mono mind in a stereo world

quote: Upon arriving home it appears that 5 bottles of Yuengling Black and Tan were forgotten in my cooler They will not be returned
    Bob,

Thanks for hosting the Forum guys and providing a venue for us to meet (and eat). It is greatly appreciated. I suspect if Gord and Ian had known there were a few left, you would not be faced with this problem.

Gary

Comment

quote: Upon arriving home it appears that 5 bottles of Yuengling Black and Tan were forgotten in my cooler They will not be returned
      Bob,

Thanks for hosting the Forum guys and providing a venue for us to meet (and eat). It is greatly appreciated. I suspect if Gord and Ian had known there were a few left, you would not be faced with this problem.

Gary

Comment

I will echo Gary's comments Bob. Really appreciated the gathering spot and shade. The lunch too!

Jeff

Jeff in ND

'53 Champion Hardtop

Jeff in ND

Comment

I will echo Gary's comments Bob. Really appreciated the gathering spot and shade. The lunch too!

Jeff

Jeff in ND

'53 Champion Hardtop

Jeff in ND

Comment

Bob,
            I also want to thank you for providing a very valuable space for the Forum and the Truckers to meet and take a load off for a bit. The hospitality and camaradarie was great. Nice place to put so many names to faces. Also want to personally thank you for the great looking rear quarters you sold me. They will be put to good use. Hope the trip home was safe with the brake problems you were experiencing on the trailer.

Al

'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
            '64 Daytona HT
            \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
            \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

Bob,
              I also want to thank you for providing a very valuable space for the Forum and the Truckers to meet and take a load off for a bit. The hospitality and camaradarie was great. Nice place to put so many names to faces. Also want to personally thank you for the great looking rear quarters you sold me. They will be put to good use. Hope the trip home was safe with the brake problems you were experiencing on the trailer.

Al

'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
              '64 Daytona HT
              \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
              \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

Bob I too want to thank you for providing a place to sit, rest and shoot the breeze, sorry I missed the lunch meeting, but I was involved with the rebuild of Bob's transmission, I actually learned a few things [:0]

Studebaker Fever
                60 Lark
                51 Champion
                Phil
                Arnold, Missouri

Studebaker Fever
                60 Lark
                56 Power Hawk
                Phil Hendrickson
                Arnold, Missouri

Comment

Bob I too want to thank you for providing a place to sit, rest and shoot the breeze, sorry I missed the lunch meeting, but I was involved with the rebuild of Bob's transmission, I actually learned a few things [:0]

Studebaker Fever
                  60 Lark
                  51 Champion
                  Phil
                  Arnold, Missouri

Studebaker Fever
                  60 Lark
                  56 Power Hawk
                  Phil Hendrickson
                  Arnold, Missouri

Comment

Frank,

Good to meet you and I hope that the '41 is back together soon.

Gary

Comment

Frank,

Good to meet you and I hope that the '41 is back together soon.

Gary

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the lunch, the shade and the opportunity to meet a lot of forum guys,thanks especially to Bob40.
                        Frank van Doorn
                        Omaha, Ne.
                        1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
                        1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
                        1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the lunch, the shade and the opportunity to meet a lot of forum guys,thanks especially to Bob40.
                          Frank van Doorn
                          Omaha, Ne.
                          1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
                          1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
                          1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Thanks to all who provided the shade, seat and lunch. I was there when I was told that there were two Black & Tans left. They were quickly taken care of by others. If I knew that there were any left, I would have asked for/purchased one as I have never experienced a Black & Tan. I especially enjoyed meeting forum people there to put faces with the names. I even met Matthew there. That was after I treked over to his truck and found his young grandfather in the pickup instead of Matthew.

Gary L.
                            Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
                            Gary L.
                            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Thanks to all who provided the shade, seat and lunch. I was there when I was told that there were two Black & Tans left. They were quickly taken care of by others. If I knew that there were any left, I would have asked for/purchased one as I have never experienced a Black & Tan. I especially enjoyed meeting forum people there to put faces with the names. I even met Matthew there. That was after I treked over to his truck and found his young grandfather in the pickup instead of Matthew.

Gary L.
                              Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
                              Gary L.
                              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                              X