SDC decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC decals

Where can I buy the SDC "inside the glass" decals? They are still listed on the SDC store, but it's "closed for renovation". I don't see them listed in the Studebaker Museum's site. I just bought a '95 Riviera, and I want to show my loyality. I also need new ones on my '61 Hawk. I could use 4 or 5 of them. Thanks - Jim

The Studebaker Museum now has taken over the SDC store. Whether they have the decals I don't know for sure.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

I'm not sure but Cornerstone may have them as well.

Denny L

Comment

Can't find any decals listed in the museum's website. Can't find website for Cornerstone. Jim

Comment

If you are SDC member, Cornerstone Registration contact information is on every first page of TURNING WHEELS.
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Originally posted by jrlemke View Post
            Where can I buy the SDC "inside the glass" decals? They are still listed on the SDC store, but it's "closed for renovation". I don't see them listed in the Studebaker Museum's site. I just bought a '95 Riviera, and I want to show my loyality. I also need new ones on my '61 Hawk. I could use 4 or 5 of them. Thanks - Jim
            Hello, Jim,

I'm not sure how the personal messaging option works, but if you use it to send me your address, I have a couple spares I could send your way.

JSC

Comment

P.M. sent, I hope. Thanks again Jim

Comment

Working...
              X