PDA

View Full Version : Studebaker article

j.byrd
12-29-2011, 02:02 PM
In the Mazda Owners "Zoom Zoom" magazine for winter 2011, there is a really good picture of John Baldassare and his blue '50 Studebaker Starlight Coupe. There is also a short article about them, and the coverage was at the "Cars and Coffee" show in the parking lot of Mazda's headquarters in Irvine, Ca., which apparently happens early every Saturday morning. Neat coverage of a good looking car ! Sorry I can't do pics, John

DEEPNHOCK
12-29-2011, 04:15 PM
Here's the video...
(Look in the Contents: 'Cars and Coffee' section)
Jeff:cool:
http://www.zoomzoommag.com/issue06_2011

In the Mazda Owners "Zoom Zoom" magazine for winter 2011, there is a really good picture of John Baldassare and his blue '50 Studebaker Starlight Coupe. There is also a short article about them, and the coverage was at the "Cars and Coffee" show in the parking lot of Mazda's headquarters in Irvine, Ca., which apparently happens early every Saturday morning. Neat coverage of a good looking car ! Sorry I can't do pics, John

BobPalma
12-29-2011, 05:50 PM
Yep. The 1951 Starlight Coupe coverage begins at exactly 1:00 into the video. Very nice. BP

Andy R.
12-30-2011, 02:42 AM
Even more interesting to me is what appears to be a black customized Hawk with a forward-tilt hood at 00:49.