X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW PLAN- any ideas? (UPDATE)

New plan in my quest for a Lark parts car:

I may be driving to Florida in the next week or two; I have some parts to deliver, and the cost would be more than gas to drive the stuff down in my conversion van... so I'm thinking about driving the stuff down and taking a little vacation while I'm there...

What I'd LOVE to do is bring my tow dolly along, and bring home a Lark with me [] So I'm looking hard for a 59-61 Lark 4-door, fairly complete, with or without engine or trans., rustbucket fine, needs the rearend in and rollable and enough front susp. to tie down on the dolly; anywhere along the East Coast!! I'd bring a couple new tires mounted on Stude wheels with me. Willing to go out of my way in any direction somewhat...

Please, put your feelers out and let me know if you know of any! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

P.S. If I don't get a Lark parts car, I MIGHT consider bringing a different Stude home with me; let me know what you have- it'd be a waste to come home empty!!

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Get ahold of Stepen Cade of Stephen Allen's Studebaker. They're in Florida, have a bunch of Studes they're parting out and are about as nice a Stude folks as you could hope to meet.

Welcome to Stephen Allen's LLC Why choose Stephen Allen’s as your Studebaker parts supplier? You'll receive top notch customer service, competitive prices & quality restoration parts.  You'll also speak with knowledgeable staff who own, repair, restore & drive Studebakers themselves, really. We have a large, diverse inventory with a broad selection

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Get ahold of Stepen Cade of Stephen Allen's Studebaker. They're in Florida, have a bunch of Studes they're parting out and are about as nice a Stude folks as you could hope to meet.

Welcome to Stephen Allen's LLC Why choose Stephen Allen’s as your Studebaker parts supplier? You'll receive top notch customer service, competitive prices & quality restoration parts.  You'll also speak with knowledgeable staff who own, repair, restore & drive Studebakers themselves, really. We have a large, diverse inventory with a broad selection

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Bob,

Drop me an e-mail off-line and I think I may be able to help with one here in Central Va. It will only be an hour detour off I-95 and save you from dragging a car all the way from FLA.

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Bob,

Drop me an e-mail off-line and I think I may be able to help with one here in Central Va. It will only be an hour detour off I-95 and save you from dragging a car all the way from FLA.

Gary

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Comment

You should give Sonny Josker a call...
            He mentioned to me that he might let his rust free California Lark go... He's just a few miles south of Columbia, SC.
            Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by bams50

DEEPNHOCK at Cox.net
            Homeless[u]</u>
            '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
            '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
            '61 Hawk (project)
            http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

You should give Sonny Josker a call...
              He mentioned to me that he might let his rust free California Lark go... He's just a few miles south of Columbia, SC.
              Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by bams50

DEEPNHOCK at Cox.net
              Homeless[u]</u>
              '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
              '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
              '61 Hawk (project)
              http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

quote:Get ahold of Stepen Cade of Stephen Allen's Studebaker. They're in Florida, have a bunch of Studes they're parting out and are about as nice a Stude folks as you could hope to meet.
                Steve probably has just what you need. Also, you owe it to yourself to stop by and see their 60+ museum quality Studes. Everything from a 1911 Flanders to a 1990 Avanti. [8D] They're as good as they come, and they'll treat you like family. [^]

Comment

quote:Get ahold of Stepen Cade of Stephen Allen's Studebaker. They're in Florida, have a bunch of Studes they're parting out and are about as nice a Stude folks as you could hope to meet.
                  Steve probably has just what you need. Also, you owe it to yourself to stop by and see their 60+ museum quality Studes. Everything from a 1911 Flanders to a 1990 Avanti. [8D] They're as good as they come, and they'll treat you like family. [^]

Comment

Robert, James Neinast in York SC just south of Charlotte NC has a couple. He might be interested in selling one. It would just about be right on your way to FL. You can contact him at 803-684-0000 tell him the Chief told you to call. Good Luck
                    Domenic Manera, Fire Chief
                    City of York Fire Department
                    York, SC 29745
                    1954 Regal Starlight Coupe

Comment

Robert, James Neinast in York SC just south of Charlotte NC has a couple. He might be interested in selling one. It would just about be right on your way to FL. You can contact him at 803-684-0000 tell him the Chief told you to call. Good Luck
                      Domenic Manera, Fire Chief
                      City of York Fire Department
                      York, SC 29745
                      1954 Regal Starlight Coupe

Comment

Thanks to all for your help! It looks like I've got one lined up from Frank Drumheller via Guido... []

I'm heading to FL on Fri. 10/6, returning Fri. 10/13... if all goes as planned, will be bringing the parts car home with me!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Thanks to all for your help! It looks like I've got one lined up from Frank Drumheller via Guido... []

I'm heading to FL on Fri. 10/6, returning Fri. 10/13... if all goes as planned, will be bringing the parts car home with me!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Bob,

I just dropped you a note offline. Would you be interested in bringing along a Stude truck on your way down to help out on the gas costs?

Gary

Comment

Bob,

I just dropped you a note offline. Would you be interested in bringing along a Stude truck on your way down to help out on the gas costs?

Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X