concours photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• concours photos

I appreciate all those wonderful photos, it's almost as good as being there.

Randy_G
    1959 Lark Sedan

Comment

I appreciate all those wonderful photos, it's almost as good as being there.

Randy_G
      1959 Lark Sedan

Comment

Beautiful pix but do you get the feeling the photographer is a trucking kinda guy?

John

Comment

Beautiful pix but do you get the feeling the photographer is a trucking kinda guy?

John

Comment

tyaughtons name is Judy- So I don't think she's a guy!!

LaSalle,Il
            61Hawk
            Oglesby,Il.

Comment

tyaughtons name is Judy- So I don't think she's a guy!!

LaSalle,Il
              61Hawk
              Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Oops!

Comment

Oops!

Comment

Oooooooooh, I dunno. I used to know a doctor whose first name was Shirley..........and no, he wasn't THAT kind of doctor. In fact he was an optometrist. But......to get back on subject, thanks for the photos.....even though one subject appeared to be a C/K model that someone made into a pickup. Now that is almost an obscenity.......no, it IS OBSCENE. Bob Burke is ROLLING over in his grave.

wagone and the Old (too old to go ALL the way to SB, unfortunately) R2 Avanti

Comment

Oooooooooh, I dunno. I used to know a doctor whose first name was Shirley..........and no, he wasn't THAT kind of doctor. In fact he was an optometrist. But......to get back on subject, thanks for the photos.....even though one subject appeared to be a C/K model that someone made into a pickup. Now that is almost an obscenity.......no, it IS OBSCENE. Bob Burke is ROLLING over in his grave.

wagone and the Old (too old to go ALL the way to SB, unfortunately) R2 Avanti

Comment

Then there was the Blue and White Packard that had the same
                        type of treatment.....

Anyway great shots Judy, even felt the humidity...only 6%
                        here today in the "Zone".....

1964 Daytona
                        glen Brose
                        Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

Comment

Then there was the Blue and White Packard that had the same
                          type of treatment.....

Anyway great shots Judy, even felt the humidity...only 6%
                          here today in the "Zone".....

1964 Daytona
                          glen Brose
                          Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

Comment

Her husband is the TRUCK guy her cars are a 50s convert and a 60 hawk

gh

Comment

Her husband is the TRUCK guy her cars are a 50s convert and a 60 hawk

gh

Comment

Working...
                              X