C Cab Vintage Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C Cab Vintage Air

Heres a look at the finished interior installation of the C Cab Vintage Air unit. The Climatizer controls plate was custom made and not included in the kit, but I have a few extras if you would like one.

Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Very nice Jon... looks good and having A/C in a C-cab during the summer would be welcome in most places around N. America!
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

Comment

The plate looks really good. I appreciate the effort it takes to make something look like it belongs instead of just sticking any modern looking piece on to get something working.
      "In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Thought you might also like a picture of the under hood side with the plumbing. This is a nice fitting unit. I can't wait to see how good it works. This truck was miserable cold in the winter (even in California) and quite hot in the summer. And I can put away my microfiber defroster.

We have an appointment tomorrow to get it aligned. Can't wait to drive it.

Jon Stalnaker
        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Jon,
          Really nice work. The underhood shot really shows how technology has changed over the years.
          Steve
          Buckeye, Arizona

1960 Hawk R2 4 speed project

Comment

Man Jon, I am frustrated with my 20 wires....now that is some wiring.....

I am guessing {not Assumeing} That with the 4 hoses going into the dash area that it has bot heating and cooling? Out here we get well over 100* even a 110* at times but we also get down in the 30*s in the winter so a little heat and cooling would be nice....

You are the man Jon, that truck is looking good. If you are ever coming south in it or if I am heading North, I would LOVE a ride in it someday.

Comment

Working...
            X