Henry moser died 12/15/11 he was 70 years old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry moser died 12/15/11 he was 70 years old

HENRY MOSER WAS BORN SEPTEMBER 26,1941 IN Wels,Austria he was a U.S. Army Veteran. member of Trinity United Church of Christ. retired Engineer from Babcock and Wilcox he enjoyed wood working and restoring Studebaker's .
    Henry is survived by wife Helen, son Troy Moser, one brother John Moser, step sons Mark and Jeff Lamm & 3 Grand kids,
    Merorial service will be conducted 11 am January 4. 2012 at Trinity church in Wadsworth ,Ohio Inurnment will be in Ohio western National Cemetery
    Henry was a Happy smiling person who was always laughing, cutting up. just a lot of fun. he loved Studebakers and would drag himself to club meeting even when he was very sick, attended our Christmas dinner just one week before he died."Old Henry" as i nick name him several years ago and he would smile when my self or other club members would sing it out.he was a dear friend, out standing member, to many of us.Henry will be missed by me and others for many years to come.
    Donald L. Morgan Regional Manager Of Ohio & Chapter President Of Ohio Region Chapter Of S.D.C. Rest In Peace my Friend. no more pain
Working...
X