'37 4-door sedan door window garnish needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '37 4-door sedan door window garnish needed

Hi. I was collecting parts to send off to be chrome plated and was taking the vent window frames apart from the door window garnish molding when I realized that my driver's side vent window frame was not correct and must have been changed out by some previous owner. That solves the mystery as to why the glass was different when I removed that years ago. Does anyone out there have a '37 4-door sedan parts car that has a driver's side door window garnish molding with a good (read re-plateable) vent window frame? Rubber and glass do not matter---I have new. No problem if the vent window handle is broken off. I can make that little post. I've already done that for the other side. Thanks in advance. Tom

Hello, I have a couple of 4dr 37 parts cars. I will check condition of vent window frames. All three have them yet. They all would need rechroming so I will see if they any are good candidates.

Comment

Sounds good. If you want, I can be contacted directly at: studebaker4829@live.com I didn't have any idea that I would need this part years ago when I sold (for $10) a complete, rust free door that was on a '37 Dictator sedan that I bought in dry west Texas. No good deed goes unpunished. Tom

Comment

Working...
      X