still looking for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still looking for

still looking to buy a 1951 or 52 champion or commander starlight coupe in great condition looked at one this week end but not for me so still looking will pay cash if the price and car are right thanks

What kind of budget do you have? And what state of build are you looking for?
    Does location play a major part in your search??
    Good Roads
    Brian
    Brian Woods
    woodysrods@shaw.ca
    1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

I think you are an Oregonian - correct? Check your Private Messages...

Comment

Ed (speycaster) is in Corvallis.
        Wisely wishes to obtain an example that will not require more investment to restore than it is worth.
        Strikes me as a little more level-headed than some of us, including myself.
        Last edited by rockne10; 12-18-2011, 09:01 PM.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I have a rather nice 52 champion starlite coupe in the shop right now in the San Francisco, if the price is right the owner might think about selling, will not be free or even close.
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Please send all informantion to koorana@comcast.net i appreciate your reply thanks yes i live in corvallis , oregon phone 541-757-6330

Comment

I live in corvallis , oregon

Comment

Not worried about the paint nor the engine my friend and fishing partner can do both would like an original car must have good upholstery and no rust and everything must be there

Comment

Originally posted by speycaster View Post
                  Not worried about the paint nor the engine my friend and fishing partner can do both would like an original car must have good upholstery and no rust and everything must be there
                  Sounds like you want a project ? not one that runs good and has a nice paint job? the one in my shop is a nice one.
                  Candbstudebakers
                  Castro Valley,
                  California

Comment

Hi Ed,

Originally, you were looking for a 50, then changed to a 51 based on the recommendations here. Now you've included a 52. You realize that the 52 doesn't have the bullet nose, right?

Just checking to make sure. They're cool cars, but if you were looking for a car with a bullet nose. . .
                    Dave Nevin
                    Corvallis, OR
                    1953 Champion Deluxe Coupe
                    Stud-e-venture blog

Comment

send pictures and we will talk

Comment

if the car is nice and i like it i buy it

Comment

"" Studebakers Are Everywhere "" ! . Good luck finding the right one ...........
                          Last edited by aarrggh; 12-19-2011, 01:25 PM.

Comment

gee aarrggh, you're cl links are already gone! one flagged, one deleted...
                            Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Wow they went quick ! . . . Gotta be on your toes when shopping for Studes ............ I deleted um !

Comment

Working...
                              X