Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Lark 1959 2d Hardtop project

Hi there!

This is my first post. We've got a Studebaker Lark '59 2d Hardtop project here in Finland, and we'd like to know where to get some parts. Is there anyone who knows any places or people where to buy rocker panels for our car?

Classic Enterprises, Studebaker Int'l and all the other great SDC vendors. I bet Bob Petersen just woke up. He'll have parts, too! Welcome to the forum. Joining SDC will be the best investment you will make for your car. Love 59 Larks. Neeat car.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

I to am currently in the middle of a 59 hartop Lark prodject. Please post some pics.

Comment

I've owned my '59 Lark VI Hardtop for over 20 years and have loved every minute of it. It's been very reliable. I wish you an easy restoration. You'll be able to find the necessary parts from Classic and Studebaker International. Good luck.
        Rog
        '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
        Smithtown,NY
        Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I'll post some pictures later. My dad has had this Lark for over 30 years now, but it's been sitting outside for a long time now. But now it's time to get the Stude back in action!

Comment

Sorry for the delay! It's been over a year and now I'm going to post some pictures and video of our Lark. Got some old pics.

We also fired her up this summer and here's two videos of her running!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inuwmcNoTKI&feature=plcp and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zBX3Kingac&feature=plcp.

I was also wondering if anyone knows where to get the front fenders for a 1959 Lark?

Jani
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X