windshield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other: windshield

i have a 1953 4 door champion and i live in west virginia and i am tring to find out if anyone knows were the closest place to get a windshield for it. thanks

Here is one:

This is a Classic Auto Glass Wholesale Warehouse in MO, that can supply your local Glass installer with the right stuff.

They are sometimes advertisers in our "Turning Wheels" Monthly SDC Publication.
    Last edited by StudeRich; 12-06-2011, 02:11 PM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

My goodness, Fox...what's going on? You do know you can engage us in a conversation, don't you? So far, you have started six threads. In each you have asked questions and received some good information. We welcome new members and enjoy the participation. You are free to respond and let us know you received the information.

After all, we don't bite....(well...sometimes just a little.)
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

1953 champion

i want to think everyone that for there help. i try to keep every thing short because i just got the computer and i am just know learning how to use it. so i dont type or converse on it because it takes me an hour to type three words.but i do want to thank every one for there help.

Comment

Cant get better without practice Fox. Welcome to the forum. Project pics are always appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X