Write up for "starlight studebaker"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write up for "starlight studebaker"

Well, this is a write up for the company we all know Starlight. I ordered a seat cover from them as some of you know.I was told there was a stain on it so they gave me one hell of a price.I bought it and after it got here a couple weeks later (It took so long because they are teachers I believe and education comes first in my book and you guys are doing a good job!) I get the cover yesterday.All I got to say is WOW the cover looks 1000% better than I ever thought! the stain as they said is so faint I have a hard time seeing it. I am a mechanic ( I know stains lol) I see it but it is like I said so faint you ant see it unless you really look and know it is there! THANK YOU BOTH FOR GOOD SERVICE AND BEING A " HONEST" COMPANY! from 1-10 I give them a strong "10" for the product and communication!,and will do business again when I am in need.so again thank you.

Excellent, Dan. 'Good to read this. Will and Lori Sander are the nicest people you could ever hope to meet, and your experience testifies to that opinion.

Thanks for posting. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

My pleasure

Comment

Working...
      X