What Is This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is This?

Just cruising Ebay for Lark parts and came across this. The seller doesn't even say what it is. I have no idea.

Looks like a flask!
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie View Post
      Just cruising Ebay for Lark parts and came across this. The seller doesn't even say what it is. I have no idea.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Orig...sories&vxp=mtr
      Dougie

Apparently you don't have the taste for Jack Daniels that I do. Liquor flask, made to keep you warm at cold weather events.

Bob

Comment

There's nothing rare or vintage about it.
        There are many items listed on eBay that someone just stuck a spanking new Studebaker hatpin on and tried to sell as old.
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Buyer Beware!
          Brian
          Brian Woods
          woodysrods@shaw.ca
          1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Originally posted by 64V-K7 View Post
            Looks like a flask!
            Use your imagination and a little creative license. Wouldn't take too much to install a couple of fittings and have a neat "ahead of their time" radiator overflow surge tank for your vintage Studebaker.
            John Clary
            Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Says right in the ad: it's an ITEM.
              Oglesby,Il.

Comment

At least it is not a car cover.........................

Comment

If the rube selling that thinks it's vintage.... Of course, the FLASK might be vintage. OH NO!!! How long before I'm pummled by the self-appointed politness monitor for my rude assessment of this fine Studebaker item??? Surely the new owner will be turned off by my coarse verbiage when he wanders in here to be embraced!
                  No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                  X