Lead to a good Avanti?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead to a good Avanti?

I found this listing on Craigs List using Search Tempest. Totally GUD (geographically un-desirable) for me on the left coast (the car is in Conroe TX) but if the car is half as good as the pic looks, may be a good find. If any of you guys go for, let us know how it works out.

Good luck,

Ken

Originally posted by spokejr View Post
    I found this listing on Craigs List using Search Tempest. Totally GUD (geographically un-desirable) for me on the left coast (the car is in Conroe TX) but if the car is half as good as the pic looks, may be a good find. If any of you guys go for, let us know how it works out.

Good luck,

Ken
    Ken

I know this has been beaten to death on the forum but if anyone finds a desirable car that they really want, why not ask for a shipping quote from the forums favorite lady shipping scheduler before just throwing up one's hands. I had a quote for delivering my 83 Avanti from out east to Michigan and it was very reasonable. The reason I had to use the truck and trailer was the seller had a pickup load of parts that came with it. I won't mention the price on the forum but it was low enough to not let it be a difference maker on my vehicle. I paid exactly the same price for my 83 as the seller of the listed car is asking.

Bob

Comment

I agree with Bob. Buy the car that you want, not one because it is close to you. I have had MANY cars shipped and it was almost always less than $1K.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Buy anything, an I can build you a new one (or better)
        Bez Auto Alchemy
        573-318-8948
        http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

I only forwarded the ad on for others in the forum who may be looking. At this time I am already working on something else for my son and I. Personally, if I'm interested in a car and I don't know the seller's reputation, I want to see it myself and it's alittle hard to stroll over to Conroe from Pasadena (CA that is).

Comment

Working...
          X