Windshield Stainless Trim??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windshield Stainless Trim??

What car did this windshield trim come off of? I believe it is different than my 56 but I like it better. Would it fit the 56 Commander?
    Attached Files

I'm sorry I can't answer your question, (My guess is a 1963 Lark), but I really like that wagon.

Comment

Looks like the low-level stainless from the windshield of a '59 Lark. I would think that '59-62 would be the same and I don't know why it wouldn't fit your '56 wagon.

Comment

That's what I want for the 56 wagon. I am on the look out for some. I just don't like the 56 trim. And I have bunch of 56 Commander trim.

Comment

Not to try and discredit the expert, but don't forget about the lower (trim) levels from 1955. My parts book (and memory) shows that there was such an animal. I'll look around for pics, but it might be quicker to have a look for that thread 'Show us your '55s'...
          StudeDave '57
          US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
          SDC Member since 1985

past President
          Whatcom County Chapter SDC
          San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
          San Diego Chapter SDC
          North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by StudeDave57 View Post
            Not to try and discredit the expert, but don't forget about the lower (trim) levels from 1955. My parts book (and memory) shows that there was such an animal. I'll look around for pics, but it might be quicker to have a look for that thread 'Show us your '55s'...
            Didn't think about '55 Dave. You're probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
              Looks like the low-level stainless from the windshield of a '59 Lark. I would think that '59-62 would be the same and I don't know why it wouldn't fit your '56 wagon.
              Perhaps because 55-58 windshields are different from 59-60, and 59-60 are different from 61-62.
              KURTRUK
              (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Matt....Check your PM.......

Comment

Working...
                X