Nice before/after pix of a Wagonaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice before/after pix of a Wagonaire

Stumbled upon when searching the 'net. I don't know Fred Bell but based on the car he's my hero!

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Just goes to show you what a vision and money can do .....nice job
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Many a solid candidate has been passed upon simply because..._____________.

Fill in the blank.
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I have seen that car before here on the forum. Not the before pixs, but I recognized it as a car from UT. Just georgous and alot of work!

I love it also!!!

Mark

Comment

Nice Lark Custom Door Panels

That is a really beautiful Car! Fred is to be commended for a job well done.

I think I like the U.S. Lark Custom 4 Door Sedan or Canadian Lark Custom Wagonaire door panels as well or maybe even BETTER than the original U.S. Daytona Wagonaire style.

The '63 Lark Customs were the most unappreciated, unknown, and unsold Studes. EVER!
          Right up there with the '61 and '62 Lark Regal 4 Door Sedans in rarity.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Studeguru (Fred Ball) is a regular visitor here on the forum. If I recall, he also has a 1960 Lark convertible. That is a beautiful car and I am impressed that it was restored in a short amount of time.
            sigpic
            In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

That is a beautiful car. I like '64's best of all the "Larks", but the '63's have their charms. I always liked the white vinyl inserts on Daytona interiors in '63 and always wished my old one had them instead of matching inserts.

I agree with Rich on the '63 Lark Custom. I'd love a two-door sedan. The seat trim and door panels in some ways exceed the Daytona I think. I've mentioned this before, but I sure would have liked to find 63V-31238, a Super Red Custom two-door sedan with R2, Powershift, complete High Performance Package, solid black vinyl bucket seats and white Skytop. Shipped to Hollidaysburg, PA.
              Bill Pressler
              Kent, OH
              (formerly Greenville, PA)
              Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
              Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
              1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
              1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
              All are in Australia now

Comment

Wasn't Fred's Wagonaire featured in Hemmings Classic Car or another car mag several years ago? IIRC, it was, but don't have an index to try to find it.

Nice car and a cute wagon to boot. BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

That realy looks to have been a labor of love. Great job!!!! Kudos to the owner/restorer!!!!!
                  1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Nice job!! I would like to have seen the "during restoration" photos.

Comment

Beautiful. Compliments to Fred from this side of the big pond!
                      The Blog: http://dutchstuderesto.wordpress.com

Comment

Thanks for all the comments. You guys are making me blush.
                        Fred

sigpic

Comment

Yes Fred
                          You deserve all the compliments you have recieved. VERY NICE JOB!
                          Hope you enjoy driving it.
                          Good Roads
                          Brian
                          Brian Woods
                          woodysrods@shaw.ca
                          1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Wow, what a transformation! Beautiful car and beautiful job.
                            Rog
                            '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                            Smithtown,NY
                            Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Beautiful car!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X