looking for past info on super lark 63V6479

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for past info on super lark 63V6479

As I move forward with this barn find super lark, I wonder if someone with a Jet Thrust News Roster might take a look and see if this car was ever registered in the news, if so who was the last owner with it? or any other past owners names that might show up, since this car has been in California for about the last 25 years with the guy I got it from maybe a past owner might also be a California owner and I could go back into some real old rosters I have and might be able to track down the original engine, the person I was talking with about buying the car for the past 2 weeks has backed out as of now so anyone interested let me know, I have more things that would go with the car to make it more complete, seats, trans shifter, radiator, pair of extra rear fenders, bumpers, drive shaft, driver side window to replace the broken one, full set of door and 1/4 interior panels green in color but in nice shape that could be dyed black or any color the seats are black, nice 63 grille mesh, better dash and gauges but not a 160 mph speedo. price is not give away either, let me know if interested.

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Why not contact JT Registar Joe Bacon here on the forum, Bob? He goes by jbwhitetail, IIRC. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Ok I will and thanks Bob .
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Bob,
        This car is not on the JT owner's list; just the production list.
        Leon Martin, Australia.

Comment

Working...
        X