Eye Candy 11/20/11: 64 R2 Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Candy 11/20/11: 64 R2 Commander

Yet another from '09 Crossroads ZM...boy there were loads of nice Studes at that meet...

S.

Ed and/or Eddie George from Chicago-land area / Blackhawk Chapter SDC: That's his car. It's a real sweetheart. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

stop it! i have to go to the doc's tomorrow am for bloodwork. my sugar level is going to be off the charts!!!
      Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Dark color, single headlights, Cragars, vintage rubber....yum yum. Junior
        sigpic
        1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Another one of Ed Georges drivable show cars... That one is SWEET. I got to ride in it not too long ago. It's one of the few cars that's ORIGINAL black with a red interior. He's going to swap the Craigers on it for a set of Hallibrands soon. It's one very sharp car.
          Chris Dresbach

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
            Ed and/or Eddie George from Chicago-land area / Blackhawk Chapter SDC: That's his car. It's a real sweetheart. BP
            Also part of the Michiana chapter. One of our better members actually.
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
            X