PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Allen Great Stude Day

woodysrods
11-13-2011, 12:29 PM
1216812169Thanks Allen12167 Brian

woodysrods
11-13-2011, 12:40 PM
Again Thanks Allen
Lynn Fletcher (Pres. Southern Interior Chapter of SDC) and myself ventured down to Wa. yesterday to pick up another 50 Stude roof for my Vedette Sleeper Trailer Project.
We had a great day with Allen touring his yard full of Studes! and his new shop in Harrington Wa.
Everything was perfect untill the snow came with a vengence. Almost didn't make it out of there. Sorry should have taken more pictures....especially the difference a couple of hours can make when a storm comes in.
12171Maybe Allen will post some pictures of his yard after the snow fall.
Was good to get back to Canada and the sunny Okanagan with my new parts.12170 I had to throw these pictures in to show Allen what we woke up to this morning. Hope he e-mails me some pictures of his place today as oppossed to yesterday?
Good Roads (Bad ones home yesterday!)
Brian

woodysrods
11-13-2011, 12:46 PM
Also Thanks for use of your shop, your equipment & your assistance for the top removal. It was nice and easy inside with the right tools. That wind was cold outside!
Lynn and I talked about your many cars and projects all the way home (6 hours) and agreed that we need to come back for "MORE"!
Good Roads
& Good Friends
Brian

oltrknut
11-13-2011, 01:26 PM
I am glad you guys enjoyed the day, come again. Allen

woodysrods
11-13-2011, 01:31 PM
How deep is the snow?
Brian
Roads were very slippery for a while!

junior
11-13-2011, 08:25 PM
Good thing you didn't take your m-truck in the snow...imagine it would be a handfull with fat tires and short wheelbase. That primered coupe looks like a early 50's chevy fastback...very different. Like how the trunk peak goes into the roof line. Junior.

kmac530
11-13-2011, 08:33 PM
I want that living room. The one with the 20s/30s sedan in it...{ I think it is a waiting room, but I am dreaming of a house with a car in it}
I brought my new dirt bike in the living room just to take some cool pics and I thought my wife was gonna freak.

lynn fletcher
11-14-2011, 09:19 AM
Playing Studebakers, cutting cars, new friends and a little car curling.... How much fun can I take?