Aladamnbama adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aladamnbama adventures

Last week-end I took Frosty to the Lineville, Aladamnbama all makes car show-swap meet-car corral to see if I could find him a good home.
    I arrived at City Park and proceeded to attempt to find the Car Corral. I drove around about 15 minutes looking for the Car Corral but could find no indication of the Car Corral. I did see a couple of signs indicating the entrance to a Car Carrol, but since I had no idea what a Car Carrol was I didn't want anything to do with that. Maybe it was some sort of singing going on, I don't know, I'm not much into singing.
    Attached Files
    Jerry Forrester
    Forrester's Chrome
    Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

That's funny! Maybe it is a contraction of "car" and "roll". You could add this to the existing thread about the demise of the English language.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
      That's funny! Maybe it is a contraction of "car" and "roll". You could add this to the existing thread about the demise of the English language.
      I tried to post it in the thread about the demise of the English language but I couldn't post the pix there. I think the message would lose something without the pix.
      Notice I'm using 'pix' instead of 'pictures'. LOL., Dang, I did it again. I need help.
      Jerry Forrester
      Forrester's Chrome
      Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

No, Carrol builds cars, last name something like Shelba...built some aluminum topless thingy..

Comment

Originally posted by kmac530 View Post
          No, Carrol builds cars, last name something like Shelba...built some aluminum topless thingy..
          Carrol's used to be a fast food hamburger chain around here.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
          X