No announcement yet.

Extra Eye Candy 11/11/11: M29 Weasel...in honour of Remembrance/Veterans' Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Eye Candy 11/11/11: M29 Weasel...in honour of Remembrance/Veterans' Day

Seen at the fairgrounds during the '09 Crossroads Zone Meet in SB...

S.

I spell fun W-E-A-S-E-L.
    The gun makes it funner!
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
      I spell fun W-E-A-S-E-L.
      The gun makes it funner!
      Chris, please watch your grammar. You meant to say MORE funner.

Glad to help.

Very cool picture. Some day I'd like to drive or at least ride in one. Maybe a trip to visit Gord.....
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

This is Karel Staple's Weasel. It belongs to Rick Andersen from Napa. That's him standing next to it. I think all local chapters should have at least one. Note the rubber pads on the tracks.
        Jon Stalnaker
        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Prefect selection for the day.
          That would have to be fun to drive.
          Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO

Comment

Originally posted by Sdude View Post
            This is Karel Staple's Weasel. It belongs to Rick Andersen from Napa. That's him standing next to it. I think all local chapters should have at least one. Note the rubber pads on the tracks.
            Jon how can you call that your chapter's Weasel? Rick has been in the Sequoia chapter longer than dirt, we can call it our Weasel meaning both chapters, what am I saying any way I'am in both chapters.
            Last edited by candbstudebakers; 11-11-2011, 10:32 PM.
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
              Jon how can you call that your chapter's Weasel? Rich has been in the Sequoia chapter longer than dirt, we can call it our Weasel meaning both chapters, what am I saying any way I'am in both chapters.
              Hey, we can all share (if'n it's alright with Rick)
              Jon Stalnaker
              Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

The Weasel in post #1 is Tom Molnar's. It's the only weasel I ever got to drive. I me up with him at South Bend's Military Honor Park a few months ago where he had it on display (and where I got to drive it) and it successfully got me hooked on Weasels and military vehicles. That weasel is absolutely perfect, it has no flaws. It was also used to storm Normandy in WWII. If you took a tour of SI in May, you would have seen this Weasel in the rear of the warehouse for display. Tom's a veteran, he's something like the cool dad I never had... Maybe I'm the kid he never wanted...
                Chris Dresbach

Comment

At Bonnie Doons last year.
                  Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
                  X