Jet thrust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine: Jet thrust

Will a stock jet thrust system fit under the hood of a 53 Starliner? In other words would the normal location of the supercharger on the later models fit under the hood? Thanks I'm a newbee

Yes.........but you will have to cut the pass side inner fender a bit.........Paul Derosier of WCD garage in Northboro, Mass had such a car....you can contact him there.
    Originally posted by toastervet View Post
    Will a stock jet thrust system fit under the hood of a 53 Starliner? In other words would the normal location of the supercharger on the later models fit under the hood? Thanks I'm a newbee

Comment

I can't say for sure, but I would think that the s/c setup for an Avanti would be the one to go with...the top center mounted blower setup from a Hawk or Lark would require hood modifications like cutting the hood and adding a bump like Hawks have.

With the Avanti side mounted blower I can see where mods to the passenger side of the inner quarter panel would be necessary.
      Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Working...
      X