X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Candy

TGIF Candy
    Attached Files

Geeze after looking at these pics I'm going to have to up my insulin pump some to take care of all the candy I just consumed!

Great pictures. I love the wheels on the first one. I am not usually one that likes painted over chrome, but on the first convert it looks great. Thanks for the Friday sweetener.
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Boy my ears stood up! Do you know the owner of the silver '64? I am VERY curious as to what wheels were used to allow the use of Stude dogdish caps with wider rims. Wonder if they were custom made??? That is the look I want for my '64.
      sigpicGood judgment is the result of experience; ...experience is the result of bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by stude-sled View Post
        TGIF Candy
        Wow! A whole flock of larks??
        Good roads
        Brian
        Brian Woods
        woodysrods@shaw.ca
        1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Bowen View Post
          Boy my ears stood up! Do you know the owner of the silver '64? I am VERY curious as to what wheels were used to allow the use of Stude dogdish caps with wider rims. Wonder if they were custom made??? That is the look I want for my '64.
          That's Steve Doerschlag's car, out of Colorado. I don't have his contact info but he does read this forum sometimes.

Comment

This is Steve car at the pure stock drags. Dustu
            Attached Files

Dusty Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts
              Great pictures. I love the wheels on the first one.
              So do I .
              I've also noted that all of the fast Lark's participating at the PSMCD's were running these wide wheels.
              I'd sure like a set for my '64 Daytona. I'd like to know, Is everyone out there making up their own, or is there a source that is supplying them? How much $$? Anyone?
              Last edited by Jessie J.; 11-04-2011, 07:49 AM.

Comment

That is some serious "sweet" eye candy.

ALL 5 of those cars are just beautiful....no caso's in that bunch.

Comment

I am on a "Sugar High" for the rest of the day.. Thanks for posting

Comment

Working...
                  X