Automatic drive neon sign??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic drive neon sign??????

Wasn't someone here either selling one recently or reproducing them? I need one for something I am doing. thanks

The X-Studebaker Dealer's Son that posts here usually every Month to sell his Neon reproduction signs can make them.

As far as I know he does not have that one "tooled up" yet.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by 5859 View Post
      Wasn't someone here either selling one recently or reproducing them? I need one for something I am doing. thanks
      I can give you the dimensions from this 1950 vintage neon. A good neon sign shop should be able to reproduce it for you.
      Attached Files
      Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
      '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Hi, that would be great, you can message message me if you like or just post them here. Thankyou for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by 5859 View Post
          Hi, that would be great, you can message message me if you like or just post them here. Thankyou for your help.
          Sorry to be so slow getting the dimensions- been kind of busy. Anyhow, the dimensions are on the thumbnail pix.
          The neon tube is painted where it isn't intended to show. If you capture and blow up one of the shots I think you can make out the path of the tube from one connection to the other. If not, PM me and I will lay out the trace.
          The sign was intended for inside a glass window so it has an aluminum frame with four feet to hold the sign away from the glass. The feet (or legs) are three inches long.
          Attached Files
          Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
          '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
          X