How cool is this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool concept

I do not like the nit pick attitude,so I won't but so much jumps right out there on this one if you look close.
    Maybe I'm just jellous.

Comment

ya know if you changed that tire and rim....oops....WHEEL combo to something a little more traditional, polished the 'ribs on the blower, and switched out the shot gun scoop for something a little more traditional for very little $ you would have a very cool and different ride...and as the owner states, a ride that really scoots. Love that cab! Dare to be different....this would qualify. Regards, Junior.
      Last edited by junior; 10-29-2011, 07:29 PM.
      sigpic
      1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

In Minnesota you can get a ticket for a pair of dice hanging from the mirror, I don't know what they would do with that blower and carb. set up in front of the windshield ?
        Klif
        55 Speedster/Street Machine
        63 Avanti R2
        64 Convertible R1

Comment

How cool? NOT. How 'bout that?
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

i would drive the ever loving hell out of it.
            1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

Hate to say it, but it doesn't do a thing for me....
              Building to a trend isn't by bag.
              At least the guy tried to do good work and put some finish on it.
              HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by cultural infidel View Post
                i would drive the ever loving hell out of it.
                Only on very smooth roads! That thing looks as if it would get hung up on shadows. What good is the speed of a Lear Jet if you only have the ground clearance of a box turtle?
                John Clary
                Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

I've got 2 pair of dice hanging from my mirror and a suicide knob on the steering wheel. I won't be driving thru Minnesota ever. cheers jimmijim
                  Originally posted by klifton1 View Post
                  In Minnesota you can get a ticket for a pair of dice hanging from the mirror, I don't know what they would do with that blower and carb. set up in front of the windshield ?
                  Klif
                  sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I like it! Looks a lot like the models I built as a kid! I'm not a fan of those wheels but that's about the only thing I don't like.

Comment

Is the rule here - if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all? Or can I speak freely about what a hideous piece of crap this butt ugly and horribly built turd this is?

I would not want to break any rules, so I won't say what I really feel unless that is ok.

HEHEHE,,,
                      Last edited by kmac530; 10-30-2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jclary View Post
                        What good is the speed of a Lear Jet if you only have the ground clearance of a box turtle?
                        My head is spinning. <G>
                        sigpic
                        Dave Lester

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
                          My head is spinning. <G>
                          I agree, low is the way to go, especially to go fast.

How high off the ground is an Indy car? Don't they race on "street courses"?

Low or not, still biting my tongue on this beast though. ;p

Comment

P.o.s.

Buy it now $38,500 and steer with your knees,if you can sit in there,and see past all the crap piled on the engine!I know,"Your car,Your money."

Comment

Originally posted by jclary View Post
                              Only on very smooth roads! That thing looks as if it would get hung up on shadows. What good is the speed of a Lear Jet if you only have the ground clearance of a box turtle?
                              Hard to say if it is at its ride height or "parking" height. The owner does state that it has Air-Ride.
                              1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X