I put my 1000th mile on the Studebaker today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I put my 1000th mile on the Studebaker today

Well after a slow start, and 11 years total, I put my 1000th mile (42,852 on the clock) on the Power Hawk today. The funny thing is, the Stude is our lowest mileage car. I think today might have been the last nice day here in NW Indiana, so I probably won't be able to begin my quest for 2000 miles till spring of 2012.

Originally posted by stevo5671 View Post
    Well after a slow start, and 11 years total, I put my 1000th mile (42,852 on the clock) on the Power Hawk today. The funny thing is, the Stude is our lowest mileage car. I think today might have been the last nice day here in NW Indiana, so I probably won't be able to begin my quest for 2000 miles till spring of 2012.

Indeed, Steve. Have they started salting the roads yet, or are they going to wait until it snows? <GGG>

'Congrats on your odometer achievement. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
    X