1975 Avanti in Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1975 Avanti in Arkansas

Here is what looks like a 1975 Avanti on a lot in Conway, Arkansas. The sign on the building is missing one digit from the phone number (but the website www.muscleCarHunters.com is visible. (I didn't even think anyone knew about this new fangled thing called the internets in Arkansas :-)
    It's in pretty rough shape for the asking price of $7800!!

Attached Files
    Lew Schucart
    Editor, Avanti Magazine

And the Avanti is listed under " Othercrap " when checking out his inventory . . . Ha .

Comment

My '75 has the 5 MPH bumper in front of the regular bumper. This may be a year or two earlier.

Comment

Actual SQUARE headlights in '75? I know they could have been changed, but when did they first appear on Avanti?
        KURTRUK
        (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Wow! The Arkansas chapter meets in Conway every other month. Go figure...it was right under our noses!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
            My '75 has the 5 MPH bumper in front of the regular bumper. This may be a year or two earlier.
            Many Avanti's of this era had the ram bumpers cut off at some point. That's not unusual.
            Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

I also see a Piper Cherokee airplane lurking in the background...

Russ Farris
              1963 GT Hawk R-2 4-speed
              1964 Avanti R-1 Auto

Comment

Working...
              X