Spotted - Dexter, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted - Dexter, MI

While traveling through Dexter, Michigan this afternoon, we spotted this '56 Hawk

Large image here:

--george
    1963 Lark Daytona HT - 63V J8 175

'Some kind of car show or something, George, in that the Imperial next door is wearing Historical plates? BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Yes, Bob, I think so - I saw many, many antique cars driving around the general area. These two were alone parked down town. The Imperial was gone about an hour later, but the Hawk (I think Silver?) was still there.

--george
      1963 Lark Daytona HT - 63V J8 175

Comment

Originally posted by ClaymoreWW View Post
        Yes, Bob, I think so - I saw many, many antique cars driving around the general area. These two were alone parked down town. The Imperial was gone about an hour later, but the Hawk (I think Silver?) was still there.

--george
        I think Sky. NO Silver in 1956.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

George; I had a similiar experience on Thursday in the middle of the afternoon. I was driving down Main Street in Louisa, VA (pop. 1457). Not a whole lot in Louisa, small Southern, lazy town. All of a sudden I'm faced with a red 1958 Packard 2 door hardtop!! It was moving in the opposite direction and I could not find it after turning around in "slow" pursuit. I'll bet there hasn't been a '58 Packard in this town in the past 50 years!! Of course, no camera. It was a shock in a nice way.

Frank Drumheller
          Locust Grove, VA
          60S-W6
          M16-52 Boyer-bodied 1948 fire truck

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
            I think Sky. NO Silver in 1956.
            I agree with 56 Skyhawk.
            Brian
            Brian Woods
            woodysrods@shaw.ca
            1946 M Series (Shop Truck)