PDA

View Full Version : Valley Cover Gasket

buckeye
06-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Does anyone have a cross over part number for a valley cover gasket for a 259 V8? Thanks.

Buckeye Mel
Genoa, OH

StudeRich
06-09-2007, 02:06 AM
CROSSOVER?: You must mean a Felpro number D10034, they are the only major gasket manufacturer left. Surely you don't mean another make, as there is only one Studebaker V-8 shape, and it's like no other!

The Studebaker vendors are probably the only source of the single gasket. You will find us at studebakervendors.com

StudeRich
Studebakers Northwest
Ferndale, WA

StudeRich
06-09-2007, 02:06 AM
CROSSOVER?: You must mean a Felpro number D10034, they are the only major gasket manufacturer left. Surely you don't mean another make, as there is only one Studebaker V-8 shape, and it's like no other!

The Studebaker vendors are probably the only source of the single gasket. You will find us at studebakervendors.com

StudeRich
Studebakers Northwest
Ferndale, WA

buckeye
06-09-2007, 03:33 PM
I tried the D10034 number at NAPA, Autozone and Advantage Auto and and none of them could pull it up. I have bought it at Stude Vendors before but I need it soon so I can get my 62 Champ going for South Bend. This is my 5th Stude I have owned since 1989 and have used Stude suppliers from all over the country. I just wanted a quick fix so I could get going. Thanks for the help.

Buckeye Mel
Genoa, OH

buckeye
06-09-2007, 03:33 PM
I tried the D10034 number at NAPA, Autozone and Advantage Auto and and none of them could pull it up. I have bought it at Stude Vendors before but I need it soon so I can get my 62 Champ going for South Bend. This is my 5th Stude I have owned since 1989 and have used Stude suppliers from all over the country. I just wanted a quick fix so I could get going. Thanks for the help.

Buckeye Mel
Genoa, OH