C K heater blower motor & fan wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool/Heat: C K heater blower motor & fan wheel

I had my 55 Commander coupe (changed to 12 Volt) heater blower motor bite the dust, while trying to take it apart I messed up the fan wheel (squirrel cage), I found replacement parts at NAPA Auto Parts and Advanced Auto Parts. The Advanced part number for the fan wheel(squirrel cage) is #35616 Fan Wheel cost here in Northern Il. was $47.89 my shipping was free. Because the fan wheel was different than the original I had to have blower motor #35591 with a longer shaft it cost $33.18. I went to Advance only because it was closer to my home. Hope this helps other in need of a 12 Volt motor and or fan wheel (squirrel cage). Saved time and was local.

Thanks for all that info ...I'll file it away in case someday I do need it.

One question, please: Is it all back together now and working as it should be? TIA

Comment

Yes all back together now it seems at little loud will put some rubber between the fender well and the blower housing hope it make it quieter

Comment

............and if your motor, fan etc is toast, use a 12V 4" bilge blower, tucks neatly in under the RS fender well, works two speed with the fan switch and puts out a lot of CFM....

Comment

Working...
        X