whats it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats it worth?

what is a flat head stude head worth? for a 6 cyl. I got 1 here and I am just looking into it.

It is worth just what you get for it at the time you sell it if you are lucky, but don't pay to much to give it away.
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

just looking for an asking price is all. I do not want to ask 5 when it is worth 10 or vice versa

Comment

How much used Champion parts are worth is hard to pin down. Generally the demand is low unless someone has one that gets damaged and they need a replacement. I suppose the ones with the slightly higher compression would be more desireable to some folks. A few years ago, a man came through this area buying up Champion engines for use in rebuilt Weasels, but he was an exception.
        I would hate to see a good part wasted, but don't expect to get much for the part.
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

A couple of years ago I offered all the flat head sixes I had and that was about 10 of them to a fellow back east that works only on 6's I won;t say any names for $100.00 each with free delivery he was not interested so what does that tell you? I live on the west coast and would bring them to the east coast but he didn't want them so guess where they went. I did give a fellow out here 5 or 6 of them when he came down to get something else, he got all that he could haul then.
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

thanks, I guess if anyone needs it let me know

Comment

Working...
            X