Studebaker models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker models

Here in L.A. this morning was a Mazda commercial with the sales person sitting at a desk. In front of him lined up across the bottom of the screen were 2 bullet nosed Studes, a Coupe Express and the rear end of a C&K. Of course it caught my attention and since he couldn't sell Studebakers any more, the Mazda connection was forgiven.

Was there a point to make about the Studebakers or did they just happen to be in the picture?
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

I googled Mazda Studebaker to see what came up - there's a new Mazda dealership in CA, address is Studebaker Road. !!

Originally posted by doug View Post
      Here in L.A. this morning was a Mazda commercial with the sales person sitting at a desk. In front of him lined up across the bottom of the screen were 2 bullet nosed Studes, a Coupe Express and the rear end of a C&K. Of course it caught my attention and since he couldn't sell Studebakers any more, the Mazda connection was forgiven.

Comment

Def good publicity for the Studebaker hobby
        --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Working...
        X