No announcement yet.

plug wires recommendation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical: plug wires recommendation.

Any body have a recommendation for a set of premium spark plug wires for a Stude V8 that would fit nicely?? thank you jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

I used MSD. Very high quality. You can get precut kit but not sure if for a Stude though. I bought the uncut kit and cut them myself. They package with the kit a tool to install the terminal ends. They are 8mm so I couldn't route them through the metal tube that provides a conduit between the distributor and head on the 170 six (Champion). You can get straight or 90 degree terminals.

Their wires are solid wire wound around a metallic core so you get the best of both worlds (low series resistance and reduced EMI).
    1948 M15A-20 Flatbed Truck Rescue
    See rescue progress here on this blog:
    http://studem15a-20.blogspot.com/

Comment

thank you jimmijim
      Originally posted by JohnM15 View Post
      I used MSD. Very high quality. You can get precut kit but not sure if for a Stude though. I bought the uncut kit and cut them myself. They package with the kit a tool to install the terminal ends. They are 8mm so I couldn't route them through the metal tube that provides a conduit between the distributor and head on the 170 six (Champion). You can get straight or 90 degree terminals.

Their wires are solid wire wound around a metallic core so you get the best of both worlds (low series resistance and reduced EMI).
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
      X