Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration

I thought registration was open for the meet. It doesn't show on the official meet site.
    Thanks,
    1936 Dictator
    1950 Champion Regal 4 dr parts car
    1953 Commander Regal HT
    1953 2R5 Pickup
    1947 M16 Truck
    1960 Lark VIII Convertible
    1960 Champ 5E7 step side short box
    1962 Champ 7E5 no box
    1962 GT Hawk
    1963 Lark VI 4 dr
    1963 GT Hawk R2
    1964 Daytona Convertible
    1964 Commander Wagonaire

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” ~ Abraham Lincoln​

Originally posted by studeski View Post
    I thought registration was open for the meet. It doesn't show on the official meet site.
    Thanks,
    Claude, this is an "unofficial" response!

The SDC Board of Directors at their Springfield Meeting again hired Cornerstone Registration, Ltd. to do the IM registrations ...including 2012. So basically the Michiana Chapter is not in the International Meet registration business.

Claude, contacting CRL direct might be your best way to get the registration info you seek. Shouldn't be too difficult contacting Cornerstone Registration, Ltd. as they not only were awarded the IM Registration contract, the SDC membership secretary contract, but also the contract for Webmaster of the entire SDC Website, including this very Forum!

Comment

Claude, Cornerstone had the official meet site, www.sdcmeet.com up and running earlier today and as far as I can tell the online registration is working.
      sigpic
      Bob Shaw
      Rush City, Minnesota
      1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
      "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Originally posted by BShaw View Post
        Claude, Cornerstone had the official meet site, www.sdcmeet.com up and running earlier today and as far as I can tell the online registration is working.
        I went to the site just now and although there are l links they go no where. You end up right back at the "home" page.
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Links work fine for me. http://www.sdcmeet.com/registration.html

Comment

I'm gun-shy about registering on line. We did that for Spokane and even with our "paid receipt" in hand.... we weren't registered for ANYTHING. Thankfully Mark was there & things got worked out. But since then we just spend 44 cents and mail it in.... by the way I gotta get that done!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
              But since then we just spend 44 cents and mail it in.... by the way I gotta get that done!
              ...and make sure it's the correct 45 cents...
              Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
              Romans 15:13
              Deuteronomy 31:6
              Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I registered online (from the meet site of SDC) - I think last month. I wanted to register early, because I heard that some things are filling up. I made reservations at the Inn a long time ago.
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
                  I registered online (from the meet site of SDC) - I think last month. I wanted to register early, because I heard that some things are filling up. I made reservations at the Inn a long time ago.
                  I registered a couple months back or so. I can't remember...are we supposed to get a written (snail mail) confirmation of what we paid for, or an email? I don't remember getting either, however, with work and other life-in-general things, remembering stuff for an SDC meet months down the road isn't right at the top of my list, either!

Thanks!
                  Bill Pressler
                  Kent, OH
                  (formerly Greenville, PA)
                  Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
                  Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
                  1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
                  1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
                  All are in Australia now

Comment

Bill,
                    Since Cornerstone Registration, is the lead on the meet's registration, send an email to
                    Mark at mark@cornerstonereg.com to see when you will be getting a confirmation.

Hope this helps.....

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      Bill,
                      Since Cornerstone Registration, is the lead on the meet's registration, send an email to
                      Mark at mark@cornerstonereg.com to see when you will be getting a confirmation.

Hope this helps.....
                      I did just that this morning and have already gotten a reply from Mark. It seems that the credit card reader was not working. The situation seems to have been taken care of and they are working on the back log of registration confirmations.

.....and I got my confirmation email last night.
                      Last edited by JRoberts; 03-22-2012, 03:42 AM. Reason: more info available
                      Joe Roberts
                      '61 R1 Champ
                      '65 Cruiser
                      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

My SDC Convention confirmation was also e-mailed yesterday.
                        Gary L.
                        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                        X