Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverbend chapter tn/ga/nc/al

Hey Gang.

So I went with my girlfriend to Cleveland Tenneesee to meet her folks for this first time (she is from the area) and while here I was able to sucker my girlfriend into going to the downtown car show they hold once a month (she must love me or she would never put up with such crazy-ness) when ever we travel we end up going to a car show.

ANYWAY... not why I posting .. the reason why I'm posting is TA-DA-TA-DA a new studebaker chapter is born

RIVERBEND CHAPTER
    This chapter is based loosely around Chattanooga TN, but would more then comfortablely welcome people from the near by areas in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina

I met the man taking care of new members and he explained they just recieved their charter but are several members strong some owning cars some not but all are welcome so long as they are members of the national

If you or anyone would like more info you can reach Roger Bass at 423-315-0554 or Lanny McNabb at wlm9253@yahoo.com

Had to do a search for this as I didn't have time to reply when I first saw it.

I'll have to check this out. Chattanooga isn't too far from me. Thanks for the heads up.

Hey Beatnik, message me your number.. I'll be going through your neck of the woods pretty soon.

Comment

Wayne Lee, the Southeast Zone Coordinator, mentioned this new chapter during a meeting of Regional Directors and chapter representatives, at the last Southeast Zone Meet. It sounded like these folks were ready to jump in and get involved right away. There was some talk of a Zone Meet in their neck of the woods at some point.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Our Zone Coordinator told us about this last April at the last Zone meet. He was impressed with the folks up there. Glad to see they are up and running. Wish then great success. NT

Hey Joe, looks like we were typing at the same time. I know we were in the same meeting.
        Last edited by rockinhawk; 10-04-2011, 04:53 AM.
        Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
        X