Rim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rim?

Great! That was sarcasm. I am working on the truck an notice 1 rim is a different color...no biggie, OOPs, It has the right 6x7.25 bolt pattern and virtually the same center design, but a different back spacing, by about an inch.

Anyone have a 1952 3/4 ton 6x7.25 split rim laying around?

I know...good luck right.

Your Truck has the Cast wheels, right? You must have one from a different Make if the Diameter is the same 16 inch as the rest.

Keep looking, they ARE out there! An Ad in Turning Wheels will reach way more owners than the Forum.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Cast wheels? They look like a stamped plate steel to me that is riveted to the outer rim and they have a cast iron outer ring that is not split.

I will try to post a pic tomorrow, but I SUCK at that and I hate those hosting sites.

Comment

IIRC, some of the dual-wheel Stude 3/4t wheels have a different offset. FWIW, any '49-55 single-wheel 3/4t should have the same wheels. They're pretty common, but heavy to ship.

jack vines
        PackardV8

Comment

Very heavy. I would love to find someone within a few hundred miles, I could go for a weekend motorcycle ride and pick it up...always love any reason to go for a ride.

Comment

Working...
          X