Wheels (and tires?) for a '62 Champ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels (and tires?) for a '62 Champ

Does anyone have a set of wheels (hopefully with tires) for my '62 Champ pickup? It came equipped with some wide mags on the back with 225 tires that are WAY too narrow for the rims and always seem to be popping the bead.

A set of 4 would be best, but I would take 2 in order to get over my current problem. I would be happy to pick them up in South Bend.

There are lots of wheels up behind the garage at Sam Miller's place. You are welcome to any of them except the disc brake wheels, free of charge. When I put my new wheels and tires on my 52 this weekend, I will have two (relatively new) tires and wheels I will sell you if you want them. The other two I am going to use on my trailer.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

There are lots of wheels up behind the garage at Sam Miller's place. You are welcome to any of them except the disc brake wheels, free of charge. When I put my new wheels and tires on my 52 this weekend, I will have two (relatively new) tires and wheels I will sell you if you want them. The other two I am going to use on my trailer.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Working...
      X