Hamilton Chapter Picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamilton Chapter Picnic

Yesterday was the Hamilton Chapter's annual picnic , which was held at our President's home . We were blessed to have Art Unger , his friend Chuck Douglas both from the BC chapter , they had a busy weekend going to the PSMCDRs as well , along with our Zone Co-ordinator Sharon Krueger and her husband Dave. The weather was fantastic , food was delicious , cars ( and truck) were fine and many and everyone had a great time . The word is Sharon is coming to all our pot luck events <g>
    I took no pictures but many were taken and maybe a few will show up on here soon.
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

It was a great day many thanks to or hosts Wayne & Sharon.We had a total of 18 Studebakers & about 50 participants.Steve T. took photo's that I am sure he will post
    You wouldn't believe the amount of delicious food & deserts available.I'm sure the event was enjoyed by all.
    With our bounty I kept thinking of the people in the world who are starving & how fortunate we are.

Comment

Hey Kevin , I'm sure Art will post some pics , he should be in the friendly skys as of now heading home.
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
      X