Swing pedals in GT Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes: Swing pedals in GT Hawk

Sometime in the future I would like to install a swing pedal assembly in my 63 GT Hawk. Has anyone got any experience or ideas what to use? I know I'll have to move the battery, and do other mods, but am looking for someone that has done this before.Thanks, Bill Van Alstyne.

Hi Bill,
    Bob Johnstone's website has some articles pertaining to this. Scroll down about a third of the page to find it on the left-side of the page under the heading 'Suspended Brake Pedals'.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by bill van alstyne View Post
      Sometime in the future I would like to install a swing pedal assembly in my 63 GT Hawk. Has anyone got any experience or ideas what to use? I know I'll have to move the battery, and do other mods, but am looking for someone that has done this before.Thanks, Bill Van Alstyne.
      Bill

I used an 89 Camaro IROC setup in my 54K including the proportioning valve and power booster. I had to reinforce the firewall. My brakes are also GM Monte Carlo front discs and Caprice rear drums. I also modified the fender well to fit the booster.

The best shot I have on short notice.

Bob

Comment

Working...
      X