X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conestoga Chapter IDYSD

Conestoga

IDYSD 9-10-11

This was the result of some last minute planning! With the help from one of our newest club members, John, we put together a small invasion at Rosie’s Diner in Aurora, CO. While most of the Avanti owners in the club headed for the hills, some of us headed to the plains! I met up with the Zaners and we headed east on I-70. We got a lot of attention! The thumbs up and picture taking was business as usual! J 9 club members brought cars and trucks and we have potential new members thatbrought out their Pro-Street Bullet Nose! There were about 120 cars at the show. 10 were Studes! Car owners were allowed to vote for their 8 favorite cars. Our club drove off with 2 top 10 plaques! Arden & Gloria Exner got one for their Avanti and (thanks to the club members!) my Hawk got the other one! Afterward, I drove home and picked up my wife and went out to get icecream at the local Sonic. A lot of nice cars were there including Shirley Zaner’s 57!

When I parked our car in the garage, I noticed the odometer. 40,004.2 miles! The neat thing about that is the 42... Our car is number 42!!!

On to the pictures!!!! Here is a link to all of them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rosies Diner 007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	1734028 Click image for larger version

Name:	Rosies Diner 014.jpg
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	1734031

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rosies Diner 010.jpg
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	1734030Click image for larger version

Name:	Rosies Diner 006.jpg
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	1734032Click image for larger version

Name:	Rosies Diner 136.jpg
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	1734029
    Last edited by Dads Baby; 09-11-2011, 07:45 PM.
    Carey
    Packard Hawk
Working...
X