I'm home and kicking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm home and kicking

Hi all. I want to thank all who sent their well wishes last week. I came home yesterday. There has been probes in my heart through the groin four times in the last two weeks. I am sore and tired. The docs think they have a handle on it and it should not happen again. I have decided to sell the 53 coupe with the 320" engine I bought from Corbin Walters. When my Lark is done, I'll find another coupe. I am not sure yet if I will be able to resume full activity. Time will tell. I'll let all know when the coupe goes up for sale. Thanks again.

Jim Pepper
    james r pepper

Great to hear that your HOME!

Craig

Comment

Good show, Jim. Take care; 'glad you're back. Bob
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Welcome home and back to the forum!

Comment

Good for you and God Bless. Thank you for all you have meant to the Studebaker community. I join the thousands of others who look forward to many more years of your contributions- and friendship. Get well soon!
          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
          Romans 15:13
          Deuteronomy 31:6
          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Glad to hear that, can't keep a good man down.

Comment

Glad your home Jim just be sure and follow your doctor and wife's orders. (:-)

Comment

Glad to hear you are back, Jim. I certainly hope that you will be able to resume your full level of activity.
                Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

Modern medicine is a wonder. I had open heart ( Valve repair ) 16 years ago. Afterwards had AF which we could not control with meds
                  and 3 Cardioverts ,therefore had an ablation and Pacer. Still kickin' and tickin' . Good luck .
                  Bill H
                  Daytona Beach
                  SDC member since 1970
                  Owner of The Skeeter Hawk .

Comment

Glad to hear that you're home AND healing! it's tough to keep a good man down!

Jim
                    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                    their Memorials!

Comment

Glad to hear you are up and going.

Comment

Hi Jim,

Good to see your home and on the mend. Be a good guy and do what the docs tell you to do. Any chance you might get out and venture up to Stanton this weekend? Your expertise could be spread around pretty well.

Ted

Originally posted by jpepper View Post
                        Hi all. I want to thank all who sent their well wishes last week. I came home yesterday. There has been probes in my heart through the groin four times in the last two weeks. I am sore and tired. The docs think they have a handle on it and it should not happen again. I have decided to sell the 53 coupe with the 320" engine I bought from Corbin Walters. When my Lark is done, I'll find another coupe. I am not sure yet if I will be able to resume full activity. Time will tell. I'll let all know when the coupe goes up for sale. Thanks again.

Jim Pepper

Comment

Working...
                        X