To the interior shop we go!.....also painted wheels look nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the interior shop we go!.....also painted wheels look nice

I'm truckin' right along on my Lark I probably should have bumped an old thread but oh well! A few more pictures. I think I'll hit the neighborhood on international drive your Studebaker day, I imagine a bit windy with no windshield on the highways

Photoshop in a windshield, and hit the road!!!! What a neat looking car, and her being named after my late mother, couldn't be any better.

Comment

Looking GOOD...

Comment

I'm sure the windows will get in before the rains come in late Oct. After all the rain you had this winter and spring, you are due for a very late fall.

Looks great!

Mark

Comment

This Lark fanatic loves your Lark!

I like that green better than the Oasis Green on my '60. Looking forward to the interior shots!
          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
          Romans 15:13
          Deuteronomy 31:6
          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Gorgeous. Who did your paint?
            Dave Nevin
            Corvallis, OR
            1953 Champion Deluxe Coupe
            Stud-e-venture blog

Comment

Looks Great. and love the wheels painted the same color
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dnevin View Post
                Gorgeous. Who did your paint?
                A local guy here in Eugene. Website: http://www.navarrobodyandpaint.com/

He did 'alright'. I sanded and he sprayed for $1500. Fit the 'cheap' requirement I worry about it's Durability but you get what you pay for. Even MAACO quoted me nearly 3000 for the same job.

Comment

Looks great! Just put on some goggles and go for a drive tomorrow. At least around the neighborhood.

Gordon

Comment

I sanded and he sprayed for $1500. Fit the 'cheap' requirement I worry about it's Durability but you get what you pay for. Even MAACO quoted me nearly 3000 for the same job.
                    With or without paint and primer? And, what kind of paint? Also, how much disassembly and reassembly did he do? More info, please!
                    Last edited by Bob Andrews; 09-10-2011, 02:55 AM.
                    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                    Romans 15:13
                    Deuteronomy 31:6
                    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Man that looks sweet! I would drive the wheels off that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chucks Stude View Post
                        Photoshop in a windshield, and hit the road!!!! What a neat looking car, and her being named after my late mother, couldn't be any better.
                        Windshields are over rated. The feel of the wind in your hair is like riding a motorcycle used to be like before helmets, only now you have a roof over your head. When I fold the windshield down on my Rover, I get lots of waves from bikers. So, I have to agree with Laughinlark, put on the goggles and go for a spin. The car really is a beauty.

Comment

Really stupid question: Is it the law to have a windshield? Could you legally go down the road without glass? Just curious as I've never thought about that before.

Comment

Working...
                          X