Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Mustang vendor business...

Thought some might find this interesting. Quite a stash:

Lots of stuff, and probably worth the winning bid, but moving all of it will be big bucks! Way more than I thought it would draw

I'm betting it sold to someone nearby who went to see and inventory everything, and doesn't have far to haul it...
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Noticed the winner has zero feedback. Second chance is over 53,000. Hope that works out for the seller.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Dang it Bob. The auction is over. I woulda bought me a place on your route and had it all sent to me by mail. Broke down to the largest allowable size of course. There's no limit on the number of packages per day is there Bob? <VEG>
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BubbaBear View Post
        Dang it Bob. The auction is over. I woulda bought me a place on your route and had it all sent to me by mail. Broke down to the largest allowable size of course. There's no limit on the number of packages per day is there Bob? <VEG>
        NO! Glad to do it! Especially with mail count coming in a week. Need all the volume I can get...
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Wow; what a stash. Given those cars' propensity to rust and a location described as Detroit Lakes MN, I would think you'd better bring a large bucket loader if you intended to remove most of them reasonably "intact." <GGG> BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Those cars will weigh less after transport.
            Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

It sure seems like a lot of money. I have to think the high bidder looked through what was in the garage and found some CJ engines and Boss parts and the like.
              Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Working...
              X