Name:	IMG_2212.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	1734008Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2230.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	1734009

After 60+ days over 100 degrees, killing paint plans and shortening work days, I can see the light. My goal was to make it to Waxahachie in 10 days and here is where I stand.

Engine was pulled last I updated. It has been painted replaced and actually runs again. Car is in paint, mostly. Considering the garage and driveway was my booth it came out pretty nice.

Hoping to have seats and interior in by Tuesday, then the trim, bumpers, and million other parts to follow.

Not going to lie, getting uglier the closer the date gets!!! Here she is so far. Was original white/black. Stayed close but went with the Lexus pearl white.

It seems I need to move the passenger side front fender a bit, is it as complicated as the manual says? Holy smokes.

Back out to the shop!

'Looks like you're winning from here, Richard! 'Nice work, and hope you can post finished photos. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Looking sweet. I was at that point two years ago and am still working out issues. It's an ongoing affair. Don't beat yourself up. Slow down and enjoy the process.
      Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Working...
      X