Road Trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Trips

The Rod Run season is coming to an end here in the Northwest.
    Hopes to take in as many more events before the cold sets in are deminishing.
    The IDYSD is only a week away and plans to do a circle tour with our chapter of the SDC are solidified.
    But, trip to Radium the following week are now dashed.....got to save a little money here so we can spend more on Stella!
    So hopes of meeting up with Junior are once more delayed.
    Good Roads
    Brian
    Brian Woods
    woodysrods@shaw.ca
    1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Another time Junior
    Brian Woods
    woodysrods@shaw.ca

Comment

yup, I hear ya man....woke up today and had to scrape frost off the truck windshield before I could go the car wash. Had to stop and let 4 deer cross a main road, they're lucky they didn't get nailed by oncoming traffic as the sun was low...one guy even locked up his brakes. Yesterday a bear was wandering through the district next to me...all signs of an early winter?...I sure hope not as last winter was waaay too long. How did Stella get her name...? Perhaps I'll go to the Okanagan during springbreak. Junior
      sigpic
      1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
        yup, I hear ya man....woke up today and had to scrape frost off the truck windshield before I could go the car wash. Had to stop and let 4 deer cross a main road, they're lucky they didn't get nailed by oncoming traffic as the sun was low...one guy even locked up his brakes. Yesterday a bear was wandering through the district next to me...all signs of an early winter?...I sure hope not as last winter was waaay too long. How did Stella get her name...? Perhaps I'll go to the Okanagan during springbreak. Junior
        Sandi just thought she looked like Stella the Studebaker???
        Brian
        Brian Woods
        woodysrods@shaw.ca

Comment

Since Drive your Stude Day is coming, maybe we should call it Drive your Stude Year? Here are a few pictures coming home today after leaving The Can Am in New Westminster then after leaving Vancouver Island, going through the mountains by Banff in Alberta, as I am driving. One more day and I should be Home in time for the real Drive your Stude Day, We hope to have a Meet in Moose Jaw at the Museum Thresing day display, All Studebakers invited.
          Attached Files
          Evan Severson

Comment

Way to go Evan. I know that hiway all to well. But not as well as you do!
            Thanks for the Pictures
            Good Roads
            Brian
            Brian Woods
            woodysrods@shaw.ca

Comment

Sorry I did'nt get to stop at your place but went to Kamloops first then Apple lane in Vernon, now in Brooks AB
              Here is a picture inside the Ferry going to Van Island a few days ago after the Can Am.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by 57studesilverhawk; 09-04-2011, 08:27 PM.
              Evan Severson

Comment

[QUOTE=junior;574632] How did Stella get her name...?

He stole it (with my permission) from me. ;-)

Here's my Stella.

Slide show...... http://rides.webshots.com/slideshow/575618162lVvyvN
                Jerry Forrester
                Forrester's Chrome
                Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

Working...
                X