In need of 1952 Champion Fendors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of 1952 Champion Fendors...

Short story, I need the drivers side and passenger side front fenders for a 1952 Champion Starlight... long story below.

I Googled around and could not find any Studebaker swap meets. Maybe if someonee could steer me in the right direction that would be great.

When my grandpa transported our 52 Studebaker from Florida to Ohio, someone hit the car trailer at a high speed. This caused the trailer to unhitch from the truck. The truck flipped without a scratch to my grandpa. This totaled the truck and the trailer, but the 1952 Studebaker flew down a few hills and into a corn field. Luckily Studebakers are built like tanks, as nothing was damaged except a dent in the door (which we popped right out) and both from fenders have a crease in them. My body guy said to see if I can get fenders first because he would have a LOT of time pulling the fenders out.

Too bad you missed the SDC Springfield meet. I saw some 52 fenders there, but I wasn't in the market. There are some out there if you're patient.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Where do they post information about the swap meets? I cannot find any information out there.

Comment

Someone has to know someone at the swap meet that has a set.

Comment

Have you tried the Studebaker swap page

Comment

Anthony,
            Your profile doesn't indicate where you are at. Sharing your location can often be of benefit. Swap meets are usually advertised in Turning Wheels, the monthly magazine of the Studebaker Drivers Club. There's one coming up in about nine weeks in central PA. 'Course, since we have no idea where you are located it's more difficult to make recommendations.
            Brad Johnson,
            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Updated my location to Cincinnati, Ohio.

Comment

I have a pair of fenders and heading east on the 6th of Sept, could bring them as far east as Joliet IL. as I will be there on the night of the 12th then heading north to Troy Mi. and on up to the races in Stanton, I am bringing a car as far as Joliet and the new owner is from Pa. and might have room to get closer to you, or maybe some one is coming to the races and could bring them down on their way home >
                Candbstudebakers
                Castro Valley,
                California

Comment

I have a pair of new old stock ones with the inner fenders and all complete.I am in New castle,Pa.Right next to ohio.If interested email me at nlb301@yahoo.com Thank You,Don Borger

Comment

Sorry guys I haven't been on the forum lately. I will followup with you guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X