engine needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• engine needed

Looking to buy a rebuildable V8...year doesnt matter, nor does size...however must be a stude V8...also if it has exhaust manifolds thaatd be a plus
    thanks

Floyd Manley
    Navarre, Fl

I have two 259 V8s. One is a 63. I am not sure what the other one is.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

I have two 259 V8s. One is a 63. I am not sure what the other one is.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

where ya located? id like to locate one close to florida or close to oklahoma...

Floyd Manley
        Navarre, Fl

Comment

where ya located? id like to locate one close to florida or close to oklahoma...

Floyd Manley
          Navarre, Fl

Comment

Floyd,

Leonard is here in Richmond, Va. For future reference, click on the name of the individual in the left column that posted the message and you can see their profile that should include their location.

Gary

Comment

Floyd,

Leonard is here in Richmond, Va. For future reference, click on the name of the individual in the left column that posted the message and you can see their profile that should include their location.

Gary

Comment

Hey Moparfan,
                You're aaproximately 90 miles from Steven Allen's Studebaker parts warehouse and restoration shop near Newberry, Fl. near Gainesville,Fl.
                He and his staff can be reached at 352-472-9369. He has both new and used parts and I'm convinced he'd have anything you're looking for and you could haul it home yourself without haveing to figure out how to ship. If ya haven't, I'd join thier chapter.
                Hope this helps,
                Kim

Comment

Hey Moparfan,
                  You're aaproximately 90 miles from Steven Allen's Studebaker parts warehouse and restoration shop near Newberry, Fl. near Gainesville,Fl.
                  He and his staff can be reached at 352-472-9369. He has both new and used parts and I'm convinced he'd have anything you're looking for and you could haul it home yourself without haveing to figure out how to ship. If ya haven't, I'd join thier chapter.
                  Hope this helps,
                  Kim

Comment

If Stephen can't help you, I have a "few" kicking around in various conditions and in various sizes. I'm in Tallahassee.

StudebakerGeorge

Comment

If Stephen can't help you, I have a "few" kicking around in various conditions and in various sizes. I'm in Tallahassee.

StudebakerGeorge

Comment

talahasse would be way closer george, how much we talkin about?

Floyd Manley
                        Navarre, Fl

Comment

talahasse would be way closer george, how much we talkin about?

Floyd Manley
                          Navarre, Fl

Comment

Price depends on what you want; starting at cheap for a 232. I have a few out and a few still in cars. You have to be a little more specific about what you need... Also, I won't be able to remove any for at least a week as I am a little behind in work. Since I can't make it to South Bend, I plan on taking that week and dismantling some cars and doing a MAJOR shop cleanup.

StudebakerGeorge

Comment

Price depends on what you want; starting at cheap for a 232. I have a few out and a few still in cars. You have to be a little more specific about what you need... Also, I won't be able to remove any for at least a week as I am a little behind in work. Since I can't make it to South Bend, I plan on taking that week and dismantling some cars and doing a MAJOR shop cleanup.

StudebakerGeorge

Comment

Working...
                              X