X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Studes on TV Sept 8

All,
    In advance of Drive Your Stude Day,
    WGN Television will be doing a segment on the Noon News on September 8 featuring Studebakers.

The Noon News is available throughout the country on cable station WGN America.

We are only allowed a small number of cars - the Blackhawk chapter has arranged a nice group of vehicles from each decade of production. The cars run the gamut from Restored to driver to my survivor hotrod.

Watch if you get the chance - WGN has been very gracious in setting this up and it is good PR for the driving day.

In addition, the ABC Chicago affiliate is doing all Studes that week during their morning "I Love My Car" feature. They have also been very gracious in publicizing the driving day.
    sigpic 62 Hawk - Wisconsin barn find

Brian,
    saw it, NICE job from the windy city!!

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

Thanks Jim,
      The WGN folks were really nice and accomodating for the segment. Cannot say enough good things about them.
      The segment has generated lotsa positive comments in today's email.
      COuld you tell Steve and I are two lawyers- we sure love talking!

If you and others get the chance, hit "recommend" and "share" on the WGN website.
      If we can generate enough interest, perhaps we get invited back next year.

We had an informal Stude parade down Addison Avenue on the way out of WGN.

Brian
      sigpic 62 Hawk - Wisconsin barn find

Comment

Working...
      X