The Hamilton Chapter SDC August Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hamilton Chapter SDC August Events

On August 13, the Hamilton Chapter SDC held its annual event at the Grimsby Museum. We had a great representation of Studebakers. In all, there were cars from the 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's. We had a 1933 President, a 1928 Studebaker, a 1940 Coupe, a 1950 Bullet Nose, a 1955 Studebaker, a 1955 President, a gorgeous 1959 Hawk, a 1962 Daytona, a 1963 Studebaker, a 1963 Avanti R2, a 1963 GT Hawk, two '65 Daytonas, a Wagonaire, a 1963 Convertible, a 1964 Convertible, Thanks to all who attended. In addition, some of our club members attended an event Vintage Wheels and Wings at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum on August 14. Another event was held at the Kiwanis Park in historic Niagara on the Lake. Just uploaded more pictures tonight. Lots to do this month, so there will be more pictures added here.
    Check this link: http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/...gust%20Events/
    Last edited by SusieQ; 08-19-2011, 04:36 PM.

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
    studenews@outlook.com

Nice shots, thanks for sharing. I spent afternoon driving my Stude to a cottage party. Felt great.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

SusieQ: My wife and I enjoyed the Grimsby Museum Show. The Hamilton Chapter sure makes a new member feel good about joining the group, thanks for that, to all who attended.

Comment

Originally posted by MRHawkes View Post
        SusieQ: My wife and I enjoyed the Grimsby Museum Show. The Hamilton Chapter sure makes a new member feel good about joining the group, thanks for that, to all who attended.
        Hi Matt,
        You are very welcome, we look forward to seeing more of you both and trust you will enjoy being a member of our club. SueL, Webmaster Hamilton SDC

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
        studenews@outlook.com

Comment

Working...
        X